- Harvard students study abroad in classroom, laboratory and field-based immersion programs throughout the world.
- Harvard has greatly expanded study abroad opportunities as well as other international experiences such as public service internships and employment.
- Generous funding is available for all students both during the school year and
- Harvard has established new offices throughout the world.
- A recent $100 million gift from David Rockefeller has dramatically expanded international opportunities, with nearly 500 students aided by this program during the past year.
For more information about study abroad, visit the Office of International Programs website.